Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Any hair style ideas for long, thick, curly hair?

I have long, thick, curly hair, so I am experienced with this stuff....If you want to leave it down I would recommend herbal essences "totally twisted" hair mousse and shampoo and conditioner. You can always straighten it, too. Or you could do braids. You can also get layers to thin out your hair.



Any hair style ideas for long, thick, curly hair?

braids always worked for me. I'd also use a clip and pull back the front of my hair. Whatever you do, don't give into the ponytail! Ponytails and buns are often an excuse for not having to stress about your hair. However, if you take the time to do something fun and funky, enjoy it! And never leave the house without using anti-frizz. Without it, our hair gets soooo messy! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment