Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Long Dark Curly Hair on a Boy?

Can anybody help me my hair has like ringlets and waves (both) it's black and sometimes people teasingly call it an afro but they know it isn't it doesn't stand up and covers my forehead and and ears.



Basically it is curly, black, up to the bottom of my ears when dry and a little poofy.



The problem is I used to spike it till i entered my teens and it got curly so I grew it out. I hate buzz cuts and too short styles



What could you suggest



Long Dark Curly Hair on a Boy?

tie it up! you'll look cool :)



Long Dark Curly Hair on a Boy?

try trimming it a little bit



i would not straighten it



i have seen guys do that and its just weird



Long Dark Curly Hair on a Boy?

You're lucky not to be bald. Enjoy it.



Loads of people have dark curly hair and it looks great. Just give it a trim like the lady says.



Long Dark Curly Hair on a Boy?

Personally, I'd love your hair the way it is :D Well, probably. Either way you could try layering the back so that it gets shorter as it goes down. Or one of these http://images.askmen.com/fashion/trends_...



Or when you wash it, you can comb your hair straight down and bobby pin it so when it dries it's a little straighter and more manageable. S'what I do. But I'm a girl. Anyways...



Good luck with your luscious mane.

No comments:

Post a Comment