Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hair. Oh my goodness I have hair?

So, I have medium slightly layred wavy hair. When I come out of a hottub, it gets really curly and I love it. Other wise, it just goes in ugly waves that I despise. Any remedies or suggestions to make my wavy hair styled curly?



Hair. Oh my goodness I have hair?

I know this seems really silly and stupid, but I did this just moments ago.



Your hair doesn't need to be wet for this, but you need to rinse with water and conditioner.



Take some vinegar, 3/4 water 1/4 vinegar. Pour it over your head, over every strand.



Leave it on for several minutes, then rinse it out, and use a really good, but gentle, conditioner.



Your hair will not stink. The vinegar washed all the gunk out of your hair that builds up over the years.



Imagine this. You are a coal miner. You have been a coal miner for your entire life, with not a single bath or shower. Your skin is oozing with black gunk and your skin can't breath. Now imagine that your hair was clogged with all that disgusting stuff. The vinegar cleans it all out.



How will this give you curly hair? When the weight comes off your hair, they will feel "free". So they won't be weighed down and they can bounce.



Hair. Oh my goodness I have hair?

get curl booster or sunsilk for waves it will be lookin 3 cute'



Hair. Oh my goodness I have hair?

It sounds like the steam is helping your curl. Try getting a diffuser for your blow dryer, that will give your hair steam. Also, use some product like mousse and hair spray while your hair is still wet and blow dry to the side or upside-down to add volume.



Hair. Oh my goodness I have hair?

put moose in it, right when you get out of the hot tub when its still wet and scrunch up the curls in your hand but be sure that when you bath the next day that you wash it out and if you still want curls you can continue putting moose in your hair, or you can finger dry your hair Do Not Use A Towel to dry your hair in this proscess and wait till it drys really good and then get a hair curler and curl it. :) *good luck* hope I helped :)



Hair. Oh my goodness I have hair?

I would use steam heated curling iron/rollers. And then fix the curls when you like them with spray.



Hair. Oh my goodness I have hair?

Shave it all off and go the bald look.



Coach



Hair. Oh my goodness I have hair?

Get a curl boosting mousse and put it on right after you get out of the hot tub and buy a diffuser! They really work! I got mine at Super Target for $15 and it works great! Also try Herbal Essences Totally Twisted mousse, shampoo and conditioner! It helps boost your curls as well as keeping your curls in place! They smell great too! Hope I helped!



Hair. Oh my goodness I have hair?

You have been given a lot of great advise. I agree with using mousse. But another thing I have learned with my daughters hair is that John Freida's frizz ease products are a wonderful thing. They make this one called Dream Curls...it works amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment