Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have really, really curly hair. what is a good, quick style?

for me. i add straightening cream



and comb my hair and blowdry it



at the same time and it makes it



less poofier and thicker. and its



better curles than i had before



I have really, really curly hair. what is a good, quick style?

After you get out of the shower put in mousse in it then, crunch it up the let it go where ever it goes.



I have really, really curly hair. what is a good, quick style?

If you want it up wet it put your mouse in your hair and a little bit of hairspray put it in a ponytail, a little high, and then flip it up. Thats cute.



I have really, really curly hair. what is a good, quick style?

okay so take a shower and then when you get out but gel in it. (scrunch it) after that put it up in a cute messy bun! its realll cute and very very quick! if you have side bangs leave those down straight and dry too! =] hope i helped!



I have really, really curly hair. what is a good, quick style?

I have really curly hair ...my style is similar to this one http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty... just slightly longer ...i just add a little leave in conditioner in it and let it dry naturally throughout the day..during winter i use a diffuser on it.....but i think thats pretty simple...if u got curls u might as well embrace it.



I have really, really curly hair. what is a good, quick style?

Oh my! You really must take a look at Ouidad's website and read her book. It's a quick, easy read. The products have been a godsend,



I have really, really curly hair. what is a good, quick style?

Try moosing it - to make it bounce and look really full of FuN - let it down - nothing! Try it! i have strait hair but i think it would look really good - but it matters what color



I have really, really curly hair. what is a good, quick style?

brush ur hair but it in a pony tail or messy bun or u can straitenit or wear ur hair down witha headband it will look cute



I have really, really curly hair. what is a good, quick style?

just put a little clip in and use som hair spray i have the same problem. it seems to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment