Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Curly hair help? pretty please?

I need a pretty 'updo' look for my extremely curly hair. (think melina kanakaredes or julia roberts curly. like crazy curly.)



i need it as a possible style idea for my wedding. I'm not wearing a veil or anything and my hair is very long. i would like to put it all up if possible, but i dont have to.



links or pics would be great but any answer will do...thanks so much!



Curly hair help? pretty please?

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art1...



Curly hair help? pretty please?

I think the ones on the top row of this link are pretty. If you do not like them maybe you can at least navigate on the page to something you do. Good Luck!



Curly hair help? pretty please?

well the best advise i can give you is to try different styles and see how it looks and you can maybe wear half of it down and get away with that but it all depends on what your dress looks like because you hair has to complement your dress and not collied with it so be careful on how you style your hair and congrats on your wedding......good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment